Sunday, March 25, 2007

Beautiful!

That's what our weather has been like the last few days. Yesterday, we spent the day working in the yard. We had a flower bed that had totally been taken over by weeds so I dug it up and cleaned it out. I have some seeds I want to plant there but need some good top soil first.

We are planning a vegetable garden this year too. I'm not much of a gardener but I hope it will be fun and do well. We are just waiting for the seeds to arrive. Can't wait!!

I've even been able to start hanging to the laundry to dry again. The winter months I had to use my dryer but now, I'm back to my clothes line and I love it! Speaking of which, I have some to hang out now!

I better go and do that before I forget. Hope it is beautiful where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment