Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!!



We have been very busy at our house. Not a lot time to post. I hope you all have or had a wonderful Easter.

We had a nice Sunrise (or Sonrise) Service this morning. The Youth in our church did it for us and they did a great job of it. They had a powerful message that we all need to go out into the world "Shine".

Then we had a a great breakfast that the parents provided. YUMMY!!

Now we are back home after yet another nice Celebration service. DH is sleeping in his chair. DS is laying on the sofa and DD is on the computer. I could use a nap too but it's about time to put our Lunch on to cook. I may wait a little longer. I'm pretty myself. We were up at 4:15 this morning to get ready for the service so sleep sounds wonderful.

DH will be traveling soon so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Have a wonderful day, dear cyber and I'll try to get back by here more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment