Thursday, June 14, 2007

More garden...

I love my garden! I love to be out looking at it and discovering even the tiniest changes. I can't think of anything more fun. I'm not sure that my little family enjoys it as much as I do but that's okay.

I have a quite a few grape tomatoes and and several Roma, Goliath and I can't remember the other kind but I have a few of them too. I have a snap pea and several more getting ready to appear. I have a few hot banana peppers and maybe even a few jalapenos. The cucumbers are starting to vine as are the pumpkins. The strawberries are running all over but we've only had 2 little ones so far.

I am having a wonderful time with it. I can't wait to feed my family our wonderful home grown salad, or some home grown stir fry or even some homemade tomato sauce.

I LOVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment