Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hello Dear Friends!

I guess it's been awhile since I've posted. Sorry about that. I've been toying with a new blog I started. Just kind of looking for a change. You can visit me there at http://homesteadblogger.com/mommy22ss . I'll still be using these on blogger too I just was needing something a little different.

We are doing fine. The kids and I are back homeschooling regularly. It's going really well. DH is working hard as always.

DS is now taking archery lessons (I think I mentioned this before) and is doing REALLY well. He loves it.

DD is waiting for her ballet class to start back up. She is very excited about it.

We are also starting to look for a bit of land for us to move to and play on too.

DH's mom is coming for a visit soon and so I'm trying to get the house in order but you know me, that's not easy.

So, now I think you are all caught up. How are all of you??

No comments:

Post a Comment