Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another day...

It's seemed like such a lazy day today. I just wanted to sit and do nothing. I was even in my PJs by 4pm!! I'm very tired. I've not slept much the last few days. I know that I will sleep well tonight!

We are watching Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix. I love the Harry Potter movies and books. When I finished the books I felt like I had lost a very dear friend. I missed him and all the characters so very much. I still find my self thinking of them often.

The kids and I cleaned house a bit today. It needed it!! I love a clean house and yet I have such a hard time keeping it that way. I need to make the kids help more on a daily basis but I'm not very good at that either.

Well, I'm about ready for bed so I'll close for now. Good night dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment