Thursday, August 07, 2008

Checking in...

It's been a while. Sorry. It's summer and we've just been veggin. It's a terrible thing I know but it is the truth. We all became vegetables but are working on that.

We are weaning ourselves from the TV again. I'm so sick of Hannah Montana and Suite Life and so on. They just show the same ones over and over and over and over.... and DD just watches them over and over and over and... DRIVES ME CRAZY!! I know I should have turned it off sooner but...

Anyway, we are starting up our schooling again on Monday. I'm excited and DD is a little bit but DS is NOT at all. I think he will enjoy it if he gives it a real chance.

DH is doing fine, well, as fine as you can be in Afghanistan. We miss him. He's been gone 5 months now, so we only have 10 more to go! I'm ready. We already have orders for when he get back. We will be moving to a new duty station in the Midwest. We will definitely miss it here but the army still gets to make these decisions for us. I'm sure that we will be happy there.

Well, I guess that we are all caught up for now. I'm going to try and do better at keeping this blog up to date but I make no promises!

Have a good night, dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment