Thursday, August 14, 2008

Life for us today...

Well, I'll give a quick update. We have started school and so far so good. I think I'm going to have to supplement DD's curriculum because I think it might be too easy for her in some areas. I love how it works though, but I might should have bought the 5th grade instead of 4th. We'll see how it goes.

DS is doing well and seems to be trying so far, of course that could change any moment. We are starting slowly with him. Just doing his main curriculum and getting used to it before we add all the others too.

DH is doing okay too. He's frustrated as they all are at different things but he is fine, just tired.

ME? Well, I'm tired too. This week I seem extra tired and in need of a lot more sleep. I don't really know what's going on but hopefully it will get better soon.

That's a quick update on us. I hope all my dear cyber friends are doing well. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment