Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Good Morning, dear cyber friends....

I am moving slowly this morning. DD and I got up yesterday and went jogging and then DS and I walked for an hour while DD was at choir last night and now my whole body hurts. That's the problem with me. I always overdo when I decide to exercise. Oh, well, I'll get up again in the morning and this time won't overdo it!

As I awakened this morning to the sun streaming in my window, I realized that I actually prefer getting up in the dark. There's just something peaceful about the minutes just before the sky lights up. I'm missing it this morning.

I've never really been someone who got up early but the last few weeks or maybe even the last month, I've gotten up around 5:30 or 6 am for no real reason, I just woke up and got up and I really enjoyed it. But since time has changed I just can't seem to get up before 6:30. Weird I know since I actually gained an hour. I'm thinking it just might be due to the sun but who knows...

Well, my morning routines are calling me. I've got to go put the tea kettle on to boil and get the kids moving and so on and so forth. I hope you all have a wonderful day! See you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment