Saturday, November 08, 2008

Good Morning, dear cyber friends....

There is a chill in the air here. I love the cooler weather. This is one of my favorite times of the year. The weather is cooler, nature's beauty abounds, the holidays are nearing and the hallmark movies start coming on more and more.

I finished my book I started. Earlier I referred to it as smut but this one wasn't. I was just a good romantic story and I loved it. I am a total romantic. My favorites are historic romances. I love going back in time in my books. Don't ask me why. I know life was full of hardships but there is just something so romantic about the past... I can't wait to start my next book, my next escape from reality...

But it will have to wait a bit. I have lots to do right now. I have my regular cleaning up and laundry to do, but I also need to work on finishing Christmas presents. I have several I need to work on and 2 really big projects that will take a lot of time. So... I guess I best get off here and get to it!

If you are reading here, I hope you have a glorious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment