Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Family time...

We had another good day. The kids couldn't wait to play "Clue" today. DD especially. We played 3 rounds and each one of us won one. They had so much fun! They loved it. We also did some reading of "Inkheart" and it is really getting good!

I have to tell you that DD didn't even watch a minute of TV today! How awesome is that. She is usually the worst about how much TV she watches but she didn't even ask. DS loves NCIS and The Mentalist so he did watch those but she was in the tub and then reading and then bed. I'm really proud of her. I need to be sure that I comment on this to her and tell her how proud I am of her.

Tomorrow we will be trying to fit in schoolwork, the dentist, a haircut and then church. I'm not sure that we will all the schoolwork in but we're going to try. They've been working hard so if we don't get ALL done as long as we get some done it's okay.

Well, I need to get off this computer and go see what else I can actually DO till bed. Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment