Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Busy as usual here at my house

Good Wednesday afternoon, dear friends! I have been very busy the last few days. I've been trying to write a lot, while trying to homeschool the kids. I've also been trying to be there for family that needs me and get my house clean too. Honestly, I think perhaps I've over done it a little... my head is killing me.

It won't end anytime soon either. Today is a very busy day for us. DD has to be at church 3:45 for chimes and choir and then be at ballet at 5:30. DS has rehearsals for "Footloose" tonight at 7:00. Whew! Somewhere in there we have to try to fit in dinner for everyone. I don't really think we will be eating all at the same time. Oh, at least my kids are finally getting involved here and starting to make friends. It's been a hard row but I think we are finally making some progress.

Well, I just wanted to post right quick. I promise to be back soon with something with a little substance. Till then my friends, enjoy your life, it's the only one you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment