Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday Morning...

Good Morning Friends!

Oh, I didn't want to get up this morning. I had a hard time sleeping last night, but morning still came and so it was time. Now I have to figure out what is for breakfast. I have no idea. Maybe pancakes. We'll see.

Ok, well, I got sidetracked. DD and I had cream of wheat (YUMMY) and DH and DS had cold cereal. Now DD and I are working on some homemade bread. It's a new bread recipe for us. I hope it is good!

Are you having issues with dry skin this winter? Our new house does not have a thermostat. It just has hotel like heaters in each room that have 3 settings high, medium, and low. You can not adjust the temperature at all and it is just really drying to my skin. It is so itchy sometimes! I've been taking baths with "Mommy's Magic" in it and it is so wonderfully soothing. You should really give it a try. You can read more about it here.

Well, I have got to get busy with that bread. I can't wait to eat it. I love homemade bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment