Saturday, January 16, 2010

YEA!

A week ago this morning, my laptop just shut down on me and would not come back on.  It was not a good thing.  Luckily, we have several computers but I like mine you know? 

Well, I got it back today!!  Yea!!  I have missed my computer so very much.  It has all my sites bookmarked, not mention my documents and photos and everything.

So now, I have my computer back, I am hoping to be a writing machine!  Writing on my blogs and writing articles.  Articles on aromatherapy and homeschooling and maybe even some creative writing.  Anything any of you readers might be interested in reading?  Anything that I might know about that you would like to hear, well read?  Let me know!  I'm really looking forward to writing more.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Ulp! What would we all do without our laptops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was terrible!! LOLOL My kids teased me that I might DIE without it! Sad really.

    ReplyDelete