Friday, August 20, 2010

"Siver Boxes"

Silver BoxesThe other day in my post, I quoted Ephesians 4:29 and my cousin told me about a book based on this scripture.  It's called, Silver Boxes by Florence Littauer.  I, being the book lover I am, immediately checked my library and they of course did not have it so I ordered from Amazon. 

I just started it but so far it is really beautiful.  I love the first chapter.  It could have something to do the fact that I love children and think we adults can learn an awful lot from them as she found out.

Anyway, has anyone else read it?  Anyone reading it?  Anyone want to read it together and share thoughts?  I thought it might be fun to have others to chat with about it. If you are interested let me know!  Maybe we could have a little reader's corner here while we read it.  It's not very long so it wouldn't be a big commitment.  So, let me know!  Leave a comment here or on Facebook or email me!  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment