Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I really kind of miss it...

Last night and this morning, I spent some time reading old posts here on this blog.  It was fun and sad and enlightening and more all at the same time.  I remembered how much I enjoyed blogging and you know what?  I really miss it. 

Before I typically blogged the most when DH was deployed but I still wrote some when he wasn't.  I think it was really pretty therapeutic for me.  It was an outlet for me. 

I'm thinking of taking it back up.  I don't know that I have as much to say as I did way back when and I don't know if what I do have to say I really want to share with the cyber world but I think I'm needing some BLOG therapy so I am going to try it again. 

Hopefully, I won't be as addicted to it as I once was.  I don't really have that kind of time (not that I had then either) but hopefully I'll find a little time.  Hopefully, I won't worry as much about readers or comments either.  Oh, how I wanted readers and their comments.  LOL  Now... I don't know.  I'm sure I will want them but since I don't really have any going into it maybe it won't matter as much.    We'll see.  I'll probably be checking for comments to this post in a few hours!  LOL

Anyway, here I am.  I'm back.  Don't know what I'll say but I think I'll say something.  :o)  You know it's like my title up there says, "Just some ramblings by a mother of two great kids and wife to one wonderful man. Don't really have a specific topic just wanted a place to muse."

I'm back.  Enjoy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment