Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Whatever part II

Well, I haven't been saying "Whatever" but I don't think deleting it from my vocabulary has helped with the shutting down, the checking out, and so on...  I still find myself slamming doors in my mind.  Shutting the world out, the hurt out.  It doesn't even have to be anything big.  It can just be something that annoys me and then... WHAM!  the doors of my mind close.  I become very quiet and I just check out.  This has got to stop.  It's not healthy, it's not right.  It's sad and I'm missing out really.  So I'm still working on this.  It seems to me that it may be a long row to hoe but one worth the time.

Anyway, I still didn't get my pumpkin bread made.  Too much going on today.  I will be making it in the morning right after breakfast.  I mean it!  I will get it done.  I also have a few groceries I need to pick up and I think early in the morning may be the best time.  Maybe I'll get up go before breakfast... hmmm... not a bad idea.  I'll have to think on that one. 

Well, I best get off here and put the dinner dishes away and then head to bed so that I'll be rested for all I need to do in the morning.  Have a wonderful night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment