Thursday, December 02, 2010

Family

Have I told you how sweet my DD is?  I'm sure I have but I think I'll tell you again!  :o)

Tonight I had Cantata rehearsals and DD hates it when I'm not home so I pulled out Connect Four and we played until time for me to leave.  She loved it!  We laughed and laughed and had a wonderful time. 

Then when I got home I told her I needed a foot rub.  She gave me one albeit grudgingly.  lol  Then I told her that I wanted to show her something and I gave her a scalp massage, then a hand massage and neck massage.  I rubbed her back and her feet and even her calves.  Oh how she enjoyed it until...  I said "MY TURN!"  HAHAHAHAHA 

She was so funny.  "WHAT!?"  But then she did it for me too.  She was too funny.  If I would tell her something felt good like on my hand or foot or leg she would then give me hers and have me massage her at the same time. 

Eventually DS came in and sat behind me and helped a little here and there.  He laughed with us enjoyed our time too. 

Earlier today we went into the city and went shopping and had a blast. Yep, we had another great day.  Just wish DH was here to share it with us.  I just love my little family and spending time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment