Friday, December 03, 2010

I just love mornings like this one.  I got up slowly watching a movie, called my mom and started a load of laundry.  Had a small fire in the fireplace to take the chill out of the air and continued with my movie.  Then DD got up and we planned breakfast.  Homemade biscuits, ham and eggs.  YUM!  While we were waiting on the oven to heat up we turned on some old Christmas records and danced around for a bit.  Then we got DS up and ate our yummy breakfast. 

Now, the kitchen is already cleaned back up and the kids are showering/folding their laundry and I'm tell you about our morning!  LOL  I have lots I need to get to today before time pick DH up from the airport but I know it will all get done, or at least what is important will get done.  No worries today.  Too much fun to be had with my little family.

Have a wonderful weekend dear friends!  I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment