Friday, March 18, 2011

Quiet Time

This morning as I was showering, I realized that I do my best "writing" in the shower but then when I get out I never actually get any of it written down! I realized that my shower time is pretty much my best quiet time!  I'm thinking maybe this means I need to set aside some other quiet time for writing and thinking.

I don't really give myself much quiet time... I've usually got someone around me or I choose (stupidly) to spend my quiet time on Facebook.  I need to do better.  I need to better organize or plan my day, my time.

Do you plan your time?  Do you plan specifics?  I tend to just go with whatever but I'm thinking that by just going with it, I'm wasting... wasting time, opportunities, and more... LIFE!

I'm hoping to do better.


No comments:

Post a Comment