Sunday, May 08, 2011

Making time...

What do you make time for these days?  Family, friends, church, yourself?  I've been trying to make a concerted effort to make time for things that are important to me.  I've been making an effort to get up early and do my Bible study, make time for things at church, I've always made time for the family, and I am really trying to make time for friends.  Going to lunch or breakfast with friends, having friends over, visiting on the phone with them, emailing or IMing them. 

Some of my girlfriends who I miss terribly!
Lately, the importance of friends has been really on my heart.  Since moving here almost 2 years ago, I've had a difficult time making friends.  I have friends at church or in our FRG but they tend to stay there.  We don't seem to get together outside of those realms.  But I think it is really important to have friends that you do stuff with, to share stuff with, to cry with, to laugh with, to be with. 

So, I'm making time for friends and hopefully they will make time for me too.  Are you making time for friends?  I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment