Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Comfort

Oh my, I was blessed last week.  I received a call early, early Wednesday morning that my father was being taken by ambulance to the hospital.  After I hung up there was nothing I could do but pray and ask others for prayers.  I immediately emailed our minister and a couple of prayer chains and friends and then I just posted, "Prayers Please" to facebook.  I was totally overwhelmed and comforted by the responses I received.  So many friends praying for my father and my family.  The response brought tears to my eyes.  It was wonderful and I felt so blessed. 

My father is doing better and I feel that the prayers helped a lot.  I felt so very loved.  It was wonderful.  Thank you to all my friends out there that prayed for us.  It was a comfort to know you were.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad he is doing better! I love a reason to praise!

    ReplyDelete