Monday, October 24, 2011

Great Weekend!

Wow, I had a wonderful weekend.  Saturday morning DD and I watched old movies and a GHOST WHISPERER marathon and then we headed out to a friends out for what I thought was a Harvest Party...

What I found was that it was a Surprise Birthday Party for me!  My DH and a good friend planned it and it was wonderful.  Lots of friends came out to celebrate with us.  My DH had an extra surprise for me by having some friends come in from out of town!  It was wonderful and I was totally surprised!

Then yesterday at church it was Youth Sunday and it was AWESOME!!  We have a fantastic youth group.  They did such a great job and I was so proud of them all.  It was really touching to see youth leading the service through music, prayer, and sharing their stories.  It was just beautiful!


Later in the evening, we had some good friend time and then came home exhausted and ready for bed.  It was a FULL and WONDERFUL weekend!  Thank you DH for making it so!!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment