Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Music... it moves me

This morning after dropping DH off at the airport, I turned the radio station to KLOVE and heard this song.  It is really beautiful.  The first time I heard it, two beautiful young ladies, sisters, sang this at our church.  As I drove home, listening to this, tears welled up in my eyes.  I really don't know why but... they did and several different people's faces went through my mind.  Here is the song...


So, did you have the same reaction?  Maybe it was that it was 6am and that is terribly early for me... it could be that DH was leaving again... it could be that sometimes life is hard and I could relate.... it could be that I was thinking of the others and their issues and wishing this song for them...  I really don't know but it moved me.  What a beautiful song.

"What if your blessings come in raindrops
What if your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know you're near
What if trials of this life are your mercies in disguise."




No comments:

Post a Comment