Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lazy Day

Don't you just love a lazy day?  I do.  They are my absolute favorite!  Well, at least today!  lol  I love those days where we just do what we want to do.  Watch movies, make pizza, play the piano, read a book... just what we want to do.  We did have to make a run to the store for a few items but DH ended up taking me out to lunch too!  Just the two of us.  Very nice.

Since we got home, I've been playing the piano.  I am bound and determined to get better!  I'm having fun and enjoying it.  I don't even think DH has minded all that much.  :o)  It gets to be a bit much for him sometimes but I do play somewhat quieter than the kids do.... somewhat.  :o)

We've been planning our Thanksgiving dinner and day.  I love Thanksgiving.  I love the day.  I told DH I was thinking starting a little something new this year... I think we should have a little "talent show" of sorts.  Maybe during dessert.  You know the kids could play the piano or guitar, sing, read poem, tell a joke or something.  I just thought it would be fun.  Something different.  Oh, and not just the kids either, DH and I would have to something too.  It could be several things or just one, it could be done together or alone or both!  I think it would be a lot of fun.  I don't know if it will happen or not... we'll have to see but it is an idea...

What are your Thanksgiving plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment