Tuesday, November 15, 2011

When I grow up...

Ok, so I've figured it out.  I know what I want to be when I grow up!  I want to be Mrs. Santa Claus!  Yes, you heard me right.  I want to be Mrs. Santa Claus!  I think I would make a wonderful one.  She seems like such a wonderful woman with a fun and happy life.

I guess she probably does have some difficult times as well though.  She has to spend Christmas Eve alone waiting for Santa and I guess things get pretty crazy around the holidays but...

I would love to be Mrs. Santa Claus.  I love Christmas, I love the music, the movies, the stories, the baking.  I love church during the holidays; the special music and programs.  I love caroling and spending time with family and friends.  I love the season of giving!  Trying to decide just the right gift for each person on my list.  How wonderful it would be to get to be a person who embodies such a wonderful time of the year, all year!

She is giving, loving, kind, cheerful.  Honestly, I think of the Clauses as being very Christ-like.  They love others, they give to others and of themselves.  I know the songs and stories say there is a naughty list but... I don't know... I think he (they) wants to give of himself (themselves) to everyone and I think they want to give everyone a second chance.

Oh, yes, I want to be Mrs. Santa Claus when I grow up... I asked DH to get on changing our name and on becoming Santa himself but he thinks he is too mean and cranky... I think that becoming Santa would change all that!  So, don't be surprised if the next time you see Mrs. Santa Claus, she looks a lot like ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment