Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Touching others

Wondering... 
So this is a pretty common theme for me on this blog... You can read an old post about it here there are others too just search for it.

Anyway, I often wonder if I am touching others lives in a positive way.  Am I making a difference in anyone else's life?  Do you ever wonder about that?  I do, regularly.  I wonder if little things I do matter to others or even big things for that matter!  You know like "It's A Wonderful Life" or other movies like it.

I just wonder sometimes.  That's all.  I hope so.  Wondering it makes me want to be a better person.  To try harder, to smile more and bigger (if that's possible), to sing more, to share more, to reach out more.  I guess it's a good thing I wonder about this so often.  :o)  Hopefully it really does make a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment