Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Craziness

You are totally going to think I'm crazy but I think I am having flashbacks today.  Flashbacks of deployments.  I've been feeling all those feelings again today.  Kind of weird.  Is it even possible?  Possible for military wives to have flashbacks to all those feeling felt during  (and even before and after) deployment?  It sounds crazy to me but it's how I'm feeling.

Maybe it's because DH is TDY right now and we've not been able to talk much.  I'm not really sure.  Maybe it's because I've been connecting with a lot of spouses and programs for spouses lately and it's just bringing it all back to me.

All I know is today has been a weird day for me and I've been a little sad and missing my DH.  Tomorrow will be better.  I'm going shopping with my DD and a good friend.  Shopping is always good for deployment ails.  lol

4 comments:

  1. We all have weird days... Days that old memories feel like current events... You are not crazy... I am sorry you are missing your DH... I don't know how you military wives do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been missing you as well baby! Really, really missing you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete