Wednesday, February 15, 2012

So much fun!

Oh my goodness, I had so much fun last night.  I just have to thank Wendy over at My Military Life again for having me on her Blog Talk Radio Show last night.  I really enjoyed visiting with her.  If you missed it last night you listen here.



Listen to internet radio with Navy Wife Radio on Blog Talk Radio

The whole  show was really neat.  Here is what the website says about it.

"All NEW Season of MLR! Valentine's Day Deployment Style! This special show features children's book author Sherri Williams. We are also breaking the news on our NYC trip and how you can come along! Plus, we have lots to catch up on, so grab that cup of tea or coffee and your chocolates and catch the conversation! Laugh, Learn, Relate!"

The NYC trip sound awesome! It's a really great show.  My interview is about 34 minutes into the show.  Check it out when you have time.  If you ever need something to do on Tuesday evenings at 9:30 eastern, go listen to Wendy's show.  It was a lot of fun last night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment