Friday, May 18, 2012

Recovering

Earlier this week I had surgery.  Everything went fine and I am recovering well.  My family has been wonderful.  My parents were here for the first few days and that was wonderful.  I didn't have to worry about the kids or the house as they took care of everything.  DH has been great too.  Very attentive and helpful.  DD and DS have been super sweet checking on me all the time to see if I need anything or to just give me a hug.  My friends have been awesome too.  They have been providing dinners for us all week and they have been super yummy!

I've been just taking it easy, watching tv, playing on my kindle, walking around the house a bit and napping.  It's been nice.  I'm enjoying TVLAND.  I had forgotten how much I love shows like "Leave It To Bever" and "The Dick Van Dyke Show."  DD has been watching them with me and she is loving it too.  "The Andy Griffith Show" is on right now, so I better go for now.

1 comment: