Friday, June 01, 2012

Green! It's my new favorite color!

So, I've been drinking my smoothies/juice drinks for about 4 days now and I have to tell you... I LOVE IT!  I even added in a little extra spinach this morning. 

As far as how I feel... Not noticing a huge change yet but I'm still eating some junk for my other meals so...  I really need to stop that!  But I have noticed a change...  I love my hair usually but lately (before the drinks) it's been a bit lifeless, or if it had it's curls it's been dry and just not looking itself... BUT  yesterday I noticed a difference!  It seems to have some extra body and life to it!  I didn't have to do much to it all (that's the way it used to be!) and it looks nice!  Not dry.  YAY!! 

I'm really enjoying the drinks and love that I'm getting some nutrition in a tasty way from REAL fruits and vegetables.  I think I'm getting close to the daily recommended amounts for a change!  My body may go into shock...  It's awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment