Monday, August 26, 2013

Que Sera Sera

Last week was a very busy week.  We were slowly getting back into the schooling thing, I was adding a second class to the one I'm already taking and just had lots of things to do around the house.  So... I didn't get on here much (or at all) to blog about my ever so interesting life.  HA!

So we will just start where I am right now, today.  I'm tired but I got up early and Skyped with DH for a bit, then did some reading for one of my classes.  DD decided we need to start going to the gym so, I got her up a little earlier than usual and off we went!  We didn't last too long but we were there and we exercised!  Then we went to the grocery store to get the items for my green smoothies.   I haven't been drinking them again and I really want to so... this morning I had the first one in quite sometime and it SOOOO good!  In fact, I think I'm going to run and mix another one up real quick!  I'm feeling the munchies coming on and I think this is way better option then what I'm secretly dreaming of right now.

Mmm, it's so good.  I did use a bit too much banana but it's still good and I feel good knowing that I'm making a good choice.

Anyway, I've been... worrying over... well, a lot of stuff.  It's kind of bringing me down so I've decided to just let it all go.  Worrying is only making me feel bad and I don't want to feel bad so... I'm going to work on really letting it go.  Que Sera Sera, whatever will be will be.  I'm letting God have this one.  He can figure it out then just let me know one way or another. A burning bush or billboard would be good but you know whatever works...  I'm just going to go about my day to day life and yes, Que Sera Sera.



By the way, I LOVE this movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment