Monday, August 19, 2013

Good Monday Morning!

Today is the first day back to school for DD.  We're slowly easing into it today.  Today, she is going through her course books and reading the first week's assignments and such and checking out the textbooks and just kind of exploring her courses.  I think it is a great idea!  I can hear her getting... a little excited about the possibilities.  She's not a huge fan of school.  Lol  Neither was her mother so this easing into it is a good idea for us.  She keeps making those interested noises, you know, the  hmmms, and ohhhs, and 'really'?  It's music to my ears.

DS went back to college this weekend.  I drove over yesterday to take him a few things he forgot and to see how his room was coming along.  We walked around campus and visited a bit.  I already miss him.  I'll see him often as he's not far away and he gives guitar lessons on Friday here in town but it's not every day, so yes, I miss him already.

I'm feeling some desire to clean house and really organize and tidy.  I want to make my home more beautiful and more relaxing.  I want it to be a place we want to be and feel comfortable in, so that is my mission this week.  Lots of home blessing.

What are you plans for the day/week?

No comments:

Post a Comment