Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sinusitis

Well, remember a few weeks ago, my son was ill and had a sinus infection? Well, I think it is back. Poor kid. I feel so bad for him. He's home from school today. I tried to make him an appointment but they said they had none and I can't make for tomorrow until after 4:00. Yuck. I've been out looking for alternative cures.

I have a book that talks about alternative cures but I can never find any them any where!!!! It drives me crazy. Oh well, I try.

I hate when the kids are sick. It makes me feel so terrible because I want to make them feel well immediately.

By the way, if I homeschooled ds could still be in school today just working at a slower pace to fit how he feels instead of missing a whole day and then having to do two days work in one day. Just FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment