Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Tuesday

Hello,

Well, I've been AWOL for a few days. Sorry. The weekend was busy and then DS came home sick again from school yesterday and then school was canceled today due to the weather. The wind was unreal last night. We are fine though. We have a few branches down in the backyard but that's it. DH said there was one tree down on his way into work and then on post there were several trees down. We're not flooding though. I know there are some who are and we also have power. The news this morning said there were some without so we are pretty lucky.

Not a whole lot going on here. I'm worrying about DS and his illness and DD not wanting to go to school anymore. Then I'm also preparing for DH to leave soon. I guess there's really more going on than I thought.

Oh well, I just wanted to say hello. Have a good day. Try to stay dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment