Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hello


Well, I finished my book yesterday afternoon and started the next one. It's called "A Good Yarn". The main character (the shoppe owner) is the same but I think everyone else is new. I'm not very far into it yet so I'll let you know.

Well today is DS's bday. Happy Birthday, Buddy! He had a great day all day. Then we went for his birthday dinner and it got rough. Poor guy was just really missing his dad. I feel so bad for him. I wish I could help him. I just try to be with him and talk with him when he needs to. He's made himself sick over it.

WOW. Have you watched the new show "E Ring"? I just finished it and it was really good, although I'm sure it's not something I should watch. I got kind of teary. I just kept telling myself, "Thank goodness DH's job is not like this!" He's done some traveling since he's been gone and it doesn't make me very happy. I worry. I have two BIG rules. One, no convoys and two, NO helicopters! Well so far my rules have been out the window!! Anyway, the show was really good, you should check it out.

Well, it's time to take the dog out one last time, so Good Night, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment