Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sentimental me...


Good Sunday Afternoon to all my cyber friends out there. It is a beautiful day here. We still have our wonderful fall weather. I even wore a sweater to church today!

Today, I bought my first Christmas presents of the year. I feel like I'm behind. I always say I'll start earlier so that I can afford to do more but then I never do. This is a little earlier for me though, so I'm improving. I bought for my little nieces and nephew. I have two that are grown I haven't bought for yet. It's a start. I did buy for my mother last year just after Christmas when it was on sale. That was smart. I really wish I would do it a little here and there through out the year. It would really help. I need to just budget it so that I'm buying 2 gifts a month, or for 2 people a month. Maybe next year...

Well, what else can I write about today... DH called today. I love to hear from him. My heart always skips a beat when I hear his voice no matter how long it's been since the last time. The same with his e-mails. It's just like Meg Ryan says on "You've Got Mail". I didn't get around to watching it yesterday but it's something about catching your breath as you wait to hear those 3 little words, "You've got mail". That's how I feel as wait for the page to load to see if I see my dear husbands name. Yes, I'm missing him just a little and feeling a little sentimental as well.

Well, I hope all my cyber friends have a glorious Sunday evening and I'll look forward to our next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment