Monday, November 07, 2005

Good Evening!


Hello cyber friends! How are you all this evening? I'm doing fine. We had a fairly busy day today. I'm trying to type this and watch "Medium" at the same time. It's not working too well.

Anyway, I've been on the phone most of the afternoon and evening. This afternoon we went to the library and before that we had to fill the F.U.E.L. bags at church. It's a great program to help feed children who might not have food to eat on the weekends. DD had a friend over after school today. That always makes me feel run ragged even though they really entertain themselves.

Well, I'm getting the feeling that I must not have much to say today. I had something I wanted to say earlier but I can't for the life of me think of it now. So, I guess I'll sign off for now. Have a great night everyone and come back and visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment