Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hello cyber friends...


Well I've been remiss again. I'm sorry about that. We had a wonderful weekend. Well, mostly wonderful. We put up our tree and other decorations on Saturday and I got a little sad but I'm fine now. I love decorating for the holidays. The only problem is that I don't have enough yard decorations and I don't have the money to get all that I want! So I've been obsessing about that.

Today we have been homeschooling and finished our last day with the F.U.E.L. program. I really enjoyed doing it but am relieved that it is over. I'm hoping to be able to get more done at home with the house and the schooling. That one day's interruption sometimes threw us so out of whack that we never got back in the groove. So, today we are working on the groove thing.

How are everyone's Christmas plans coming? I seem to have booked myself a little too much which is very typical of me. Hopefully all I have planned will be fun though and stress free.

Well, that's about it here so I'll leave you for now but will try to be more regular. Thanks Kate for pulling back into the blogosphere!! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment