Thursday, December 01, 2005

Busy, busy...


It seems that every time I get ready to sit down and write here something comes up and distracts me! See... Like just now. I had to stop to mix some Gatorade for DS. It's always something and I hate to say it but I can't even say it's productive stuff that I've been doing!

Oh well, how are my cyber friends? I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. We did and are now preparing for Christmas. I tried so hard not to plan too much this year and yet, I was trying to figure out when we could go do something and found that I have NO Fridays left! It's crazy. At least most of it is stress free. Did I say all this yesterday? I'm telling you, my mind is slowing down a bit.

DH is doing fine. We miss him terribly of course. It was harder than I realized putting up the tree this year. I tried to put it off a little but DS wouldn't let me. (Which was good). But my mood just slowly went down hill that whole day and I just kept getting mad at the decorations and the house until I came across an old card that DH gave 12 years ago and I burst into tears. That's when I realized that it wasn't really the decorations but my missing husband that was causing my bad mood. Oh well... it will get better. It has gotten better. That was days ago and I've talked with DH a few times since then so...

Well, I better go fold some laundry. I hope you all have a wonderful day and I'll try to be back again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment