Thursday, December 08, 2005

Shame, Shame, Shame's my name...

Boy did DS shame me today. I mean a real guilt trip. I spent most of the day alone in my room with this silly computer. The kids were busy playing and watching TV and I just let them. I thought they were happy with it but evidently not. DS is very upset with me and feels very neglected! Poor guy. What a terrible mom I was today.

SOOO... not much computer tomorrow! I think we will be hard at school tomorrow anyway and so I usually just kind of check it here and there. Plus we are having another "Ladies Night Out" for the military wives at church tomorrow night, weather permitting. I think it will be fine.

Well, I guess I better get to bed. Gotta get up early for daily exercising. So much for interesting! HA!

8 comments:

  1. You're permitted some time to yourself. It's better to take some time than to resent the fact that you don't have it. PS It doesn't mean you don't love your children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, but man, can he lay a guilt trip. After I put him to bed I remembered that I had tried to get both kids to go with me to the library (had a fine to pay, shame again, and recheck a book) and they both said no! So this morning I put it back on them a bit.

    I do have some things I need to attend to today so I'm going to do that today. But, hehehe, I'm sure I'll be sneaking in here often to check on things!!

    I'm so bad....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean!! That happened a few times yesterday to me. I love them but sometimes.....

    Hey, is your snow pretty? Just like I said, we didn't get any. We had some ice but it was all gone by morning. DD was very disappointed.

    BTW I'm more productive today! Yea me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. I actually fell asleep on the phone talking to Mr. Kate today. And I haven't done anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, now that is too funny!! I have to say the only time has happened at our house was when DH fell asleep on me on the phone! TOO FUNNY! What did Mr. Kate say? Sounds like your today is like my yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I drive DH crazy when's home. He always calls on his way home from work and then I chat with him the whole way home. Sometimes it just drives him crazy. Sometimes, though, it's his debriefing time and then he's ready for "us".

    We did quite a bit of the phone stuff too. DH moved a few months after we met and so we talked on the phone a lot then. I was so happy when he finally moved back but then we broke up so it didn't really matter for a while. But that's a whole 'nother story....

    ReplyDelete