Monday, February 27, 2006

Good evening friends,

I've had a fairly good day. Most of it was good anyway. I got to talk to DH. That was wonderful! I've missed hearing his voice so much. I can't wait for him to come home.

DS had a pretty good homeschooling day. He did really well. Very few problems. DD on the other hand.... well, she did not want to go to school today. It was sad and very hard on her and me. I wish we had insisted on her homeschooling too but we didn't want to force her. Now she is wanting to and I feel like she should finish out the year. HMMMM....

It was sunny this afternoon and the kids had a nice time playing outside. DS put up the badminton net and surprised me with it. We played for a little while while DD rode her bike.

Did I mention that you guys should really check out Usborne Books? The have really wonderful children's books. My kids absolutely love them. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment