Thursday, March 02, 2006

Good afternoon cyber friends.

How is your day going? We've had a pretty good one. I actually got several things done. Some of them I've been trying to get done for over a month so that's good that I got to them finally.

I too often have very unproductive days due to this silly computer. No, it's not the computer's fault, it's mine so ... due to my silly addiction to this computer. Yes, for Lent I'm trying to cut back on my computer time. I did fairly good today but can do better and I will. I have 40 days to do better! I know I can do it!

Anyway, this is my time today on here. I've checked my e-mail every once in a while but I have not let myself really sit down here for more than a second or two to answer an e-mail since about 7 am. Maybe tomorrow I'll just move the chair away from here so I have to stand. Hmmm...

The kids are great. For those who don't know, today is Dr. Seuss's Birthday! DD celebrated it at school today and had a great time. Her class got to wear their PJs and bring pillows and blankets. She loves that kind of thing.

Anyway, time is up. I have to go play basketball with DS for a little while before we head to dance. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are going well for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Glad you had a good R&R. You deserved it. Take care and be safe!

    ReplyDelete