Friday, April 28, 2006

MAIL!!! I love mail!


I received such a lovely parcel in the mail today. I joined a vintage swap and my package arrived today. In it was a beautiful tea cup and saucer with some yummy tea, pretty soap, a very pretty choker, sunflower seeds, a school house memo pad and a red and white checked kitchen towel all in a very nice tin. It all smells so good!!

Sharon over at My Front Porch, was my partner and she doesn't even know me and yet she sent perfect items for me.

I collect tins and have already added this one to my collection. And I have been wanting to start a tea cup collection! Yea!! Now I have my first pieces! I have the ones that go with my dishes but they are not nearly as lovely as this! I love every bit of it! Thank you so much new friend!! It was a lot of fun.

DS helped me to find the things we sent to Sharon and so he was just as excited to see what was in our parcel and well, DD just can't keep her hands off it! I will definitely do another swap sometime. Thanks to Ms. Robyn over at Daily Parcels for putting it all together! It was lots of fun.

I'll edit later with more pics. Having trouble with my computer this minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment