Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. The kids and I are hanging out at home watching the parade and cooking dinner and of course waiting that special phone call from DH!

I'm so thankful for my family ~ My wonderful husband who may not be home right now but is still there and is healthy and will be home on leave in a few weeks. My precious kids who keep me going with hugs and love everyday, not to mention keeping me too busy to think! My family who is always there to talk with me on the phone (over and over all day every day) and who take good care of us while DH is away. My wonderful friends! They are all awesome and help so much. I know that DH is relieved to know we have to help us with all things.

I'm very Thankful this Thanksgiving Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment