Monday, January 19, 2009

Morning?

Thank goodness I had my nap yesterday because I am up early this morning! My sweet little dog was up and jumping off the bed to vomit at 5am. Thank goodness he jumped off the bed! Poor thing then just wanted me to hold him and rub his belly. Then I couldn't go back to sleep so here I am... I'll probably need another nap today!

I really should get up and go exercise or clean or something in stead of just laying here looking at the computer but...

Well, I guess I will, I actually have lots I could be doing so here I go.... Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. How fun to get to read about your family! I love reading my own girls' blogspots as well. A great way for Gmas and Gdads to keep up with day-to-day happenings, funny kid stories and, sometimes, some of the deepest concerns and challenges of our children's hearts as they journey in marriage and mommying. I'll be checking on your 'musings' often.
    Blessings, Cousin J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you came by for a visit. I look forward to any and all of your comments. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete