Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday...

Ahh.... Sunday.

When DH and I first got married we took a Sunday afternoon nap together every week. Then the kids came along and well, DH still often got his nap but I seldom ever did.

BUT TODAY, DD reminded me that (in her words) "A long time ago Sunday was really a day of rest" and so I decided to let it be for me today too and I took a GLORIOUS Sunday afternoon nap. It would have been better with DH but it this one was nice too.

I still feel that grogginess you have just after a nap that probably lasted a little too long but I still feel good. Aaaahhhh....

I started doing some menu planning before the nap but now I need to do the grocery list. I tried to pick healthy foods but easy to prepare and easy on the budget. I don't know if they will end up healthy the way I want but it's got to be better nutrition wise from Zaxby's, Chick-fil-a, Fazoli's, and Arby's. Surely!! I know it will be easier on my budget anyway. Now, if I'll just stick to it!

I also need to get on paper our school plans for the week. Shouldn't be too hard but I just need to get down on paper for accountability.

Well, I better get to that grocery list. Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment