Friday, February 05, 2010

I guess we have had a busy week.  I can't believe it's Friday and I haven't posted since Saturday!! 

Let's see... Sunday DH returned home and DD put on her Medieval Feast.  It was great!  You can read all about it here.  We had such fun.

Monday, DD and I visited a new friend's home for a while and really had a wonderful time enjoying their company.  DD is so excited to have a new friend.  Oh, we also had a furniture repairman out to see about the damage which happened in our move.  He's coming back today...

Little Tikes TotSports Bowling SetTuesday, the kids and I went bowling with the above friends and had a really good time.  None of us are very good at bowling but it was still fun.  We had lunch while we bowled and it was yummy too.  Next time I'll have to take my camera.  We are going to make it a weekly thing.  OH, and LOST returned to TV!!!  Yea!!  We watched it and were just a little late picking up DS from play rehearsals, OOPS!

Wednesday, DD got her bottom braces.  She looks SO CUTE with them!!  She won't let me take pictures until she get the top ones too.  Wednesday is our busy day, with DD having church and ballet and DS having play practice... 3:45 to 5:15, 5:30 to 6:30, and 6:30 to 10!  That's a tight afternoon schedule.  Trying to fit a family dinner in just doesn't work. 

Thursday we had spent time with friends again and did a little shopping. This took most of the day!  DH and DS went out to one of the ranges and looked at guns and DS even got a little shooting lesson.  They had a lot of fun.

Set of 2 Rectangular Bamboo Laundry Hampers w/ Cotton LinersToday, the repairman is coming back and we will finish the weeks schooling.  I have lots of laundry to do and some cleaning to do also.  It's snowing so I may let the kiddos go out to sled if it's not too wet...

Well, I hope you are having a great week!  I'll try to do better next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment