Saturday, November 13, 2010

Time Flies...

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is like 12 days away?  Unbelievable!  I'm excited.  This means Christmas is right around the corner!  I love the holidays. 

Yes, today I'm snuggled in the family room  with DD, Chief (the dog), blankets and Hallmark!  I'm really enjoying the movies.  I'm planning Thanksgiving dinner and trying to start a few homemade Christmas gift projects. 

I'm thinking of a good old fashioned holiday with lots of singing and baking and crafting and all that awesome "stuff".  :o)

DS and I auditioned for the Christmas Music Review at our local and theater this year and I can't wait to get to it!  Singing and sharing and playing just sounds so wonderful to me and I think it will just make our Christmas even more wonderful! 

I'm going to try to do better about posting on here and try to spread some holiday cheer!  If I don't post enough I want any of you readers that are left out there to hold me accountable and get on to me!

Now, I'm off to plan our Thanksgiving meal.  Can't wait!  Turkey, homemade noodles, homemade bread, and lots more!  Yum!  Anyone want to join us?

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean!! We bought our first Christmas gifts today and now I am ready to get out the paper and ribbon and get them wrapped!! Enjoy the holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too! We bought our first Christmas present today. Fun!

    ReplyDelete