Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh, my, it's been awhile again.  I've been soooo busy and I have so much to say that I don't even know where to begin! 

The kids and I were in a Music Review at our local community theater this past weekend.  It was so much fun!  We sang our little hearts out.  LOL  I love to sing and honestly being in this was kind of a dream come true for me.  It took a lot for me to go and "audition".  The kids went with me for moral support and I did it and I didn't even shake!  I had a little bitty solo and I got to sing in the "ensemble" a lot and I was even in a little dance.  HAHAHA  It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad we got to be apart of it. 

DS had several songs, "Sisters", "Snow", "We Need A Little Christmas" were ones he solos in and then he sang with the ensemble a lot too.  DD danced and sang with others girls in "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" and then was also with the ensemble.  We had so much fun.

DH has been traveling a lot but he is finally home now until after the holidays and I'm glad.  He was able to be here for our shows.  We've been having a great time.

We've been busy at church as usual. Yesterday, the kids played handbells and sang in the choir in worship.  Then we had a soup lunch, made cards and then went caroling!  FUN!!!!  Then we returned to the church for homemade hot chocolate.  It was a wonderful day and I enjoyed it so very much.

Well, as I think as more I'll post more but until then... I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Week!  Enjoy it.  It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment