Saturday, January 22, 2011

Good Saturday Morning!

Oh, it appears this is going to be a nice lazy Saturday.  Love it!  DS is still sleeping, DD is in my bed watching cartoons and I've been reading.  Yes, that's my kind of Saturday.  LOL  I do have some things I need to get done today but... this is nice.

I'm rediscovering my Kindle app on my ipod and am loving it!  I downloaded the "book" I mentioned yesterday and am enjoying it.  You can read my thoughts on it each day in the comments area. 

Happily Ever After (Deep Haven Series #1)After I downloaded that one for FREE, I decided to look and see what else there was for free and downloaded a couple of other books.  I started reading one last night and I'm enjoying it.  Can you guess what it's about?  A woman who opens a bookstore/coffee shop in a small town!  HAHAHA  What a coinkydink.  So far it's pretty good.  It's called "Happily Ever After" by Susan May Warren.  I think it's the first in a series.  My guess is that they will get me hooked and then I'll want/have to purchase the rest.  Pretty good marketing there!

Have you downloaded any good FREE books to your Kindle lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment